Spray Tan Manual Contents:
Page 3 - Course Introduction & Course Aims & Objectives
Page 4- About the Spray Tanning Treatment
Pages 5-9- Health & Safety Regulations & risk assessment example
Pages 10-12- Covid-19 Guidelines/Sterilisation Methods and Hygiene
Pages 13-14- Relative course Anatomy & Physiology
Page 15- Professional Ethics and Standards of Practice
Page 16- Client Records
Page 17- Treatment Preparation/Products and Equipment
Page 18-19- Contra-Indications & Contra-Actions
Page 20- Consultation Form
Page 21- What is Spray Tan?
Page 22- Tanning Solution
Page 23- Tanning Equipment & Products
Page 24- Tanning Preparation
Page 25- Spray Tan Step by Step
Page 26- Aftercare and Maintenance
Page 27- Troubleshooting
Page 28- Insurance
Spray Tanning Manual
- BIA pre-written manuals are complete with all information required to teach the topic.
- You must be qualified in the subject to receive the manual, we will request your qualification to be sent to us via email after purchase.
- The manuals are non-editable and cannot be changed in anyway. They will be sent to you in a PDF format.
- Your name or academy name will be added onto the front cover of the manual.
- All manuals have been copyrighted and any information included cannot be copied or used without BIA's permission.