top of page

BIA Official Group

Public·183 members

I'm looking to seek compensation from United Airlines due to a flight delay. Could you please provide guidance on the necessary steps and procedures to initiate this process? I would appreciate any additional information or advice you can offer on how to go about this.

Clark
Jan 21

Of course, I completely understand your frustration with flight delays, and seeking compensation is a reasonable course of action. To initiate the process with United Airlines, here are some steps and procedures you can follow: Contact United Airlines: Reach out to United Airlines' customer service or support department. You can usually find their contact information on their website. Explain your situation and inquire about the compensation process. They may guide you through the necessary steps or provide you with a claim form. If United Airlines instructs you to submit a claim, ensure that you provide all the required details accurately. Include your flight information, the reason for the delay, and any supporting documents. Keep copies of everything for your records. After submitting your claim, United Airlines will typically review it. This process may take some time, so be patient. They will notify you of their decision regarding your compensation. Additionally, you can explore services like AirAdvisor, which specialize in assisting passengers with flight delay compensation claims. They often have experience dealing with airlines and can help streamline the process for you. If United Airlines denies your claim, and you believe you have a legitimate case, you can consider seeking legal advice or filing a complaint with relevant aviation authorities.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page